Lead Writer (Human Resources, Indigenous content)
Looking for support writing thought leadership pieces in your field?
How we work
We often work as a team, including mentoring junior professionals, and are happy to discuss ongoing (weekly or monthly) delivery.
As a bonus, we are copyeditors, so we can develop our own style guide for you and deliver with correct grammar and spelling (Canadian, US, or British) and standardized language.
Out latest projects include contributing to blog posts for HR startup pando:
- Prevent employee turnover by investing in clear career progression pathways
- Building manager buy-in for competency-based rubrics
- How to roll out competency-based rubrics
- Avoid the new year employee turnover slump
You can find Alicia at:
- Government of Canada Indigenous Business Directory
- Association of Canadian Publishers – Diverse Freelancers Database
- Indigenous Editors Association
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification